cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Mail Extensions

siddharthjas
1-Newbie

Mail Extensions

I want to use Mail extension as a notifier module, but even after importing extension file from downloads, i am not able to see that Mail Server template which comes inbuilt with extension file. Can somebody help me in installing that extension file so that can use that feature of mailing.

P.S I am using Composer 5.

Sid

3 REPLIES 3
smanley
13-Aquamarine
(To:siddharthjas)

Hi Siddharth,

Can you Reload ThingWorx and in Composer, go to the Import/Export tab. Under Extensions, go to Manage and verify whether or not the extension package was uploaded. I also have a few questions. What version of Tomcat and  Java are you currently using and are you seeing any errors in the Application log after importing the extension packages. If possible, can you upload the app log to your File Repository?

Thank you,

Saeed

Hi Saeed

I reloaded Thingworx as well as Composer. Also i checked under Manage Extensions, i can see that Mail Server Extension is imported successfully. I am using tomcat 7 and JRE7 .

Also, I can not see any error reported in application log. Can you please explain how to upload  application log to file repository?

Thanks

Sid  

PGayathri
5-Regular Member
(To:siddharthjas)

Hi Siddharth,

I think for mail extension package requires minimum ThingWorx Platform 6.6+. For Composer5 version you can use MailandSQL extension.

Top Tags