cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Make an anomaly alert starting from the past

fmanniti
9-Granite

Make an anomaly alert starting from the past

I have a question:

If I set an anomaly alert for my property, it will start analyzing data from the moment I create the alert.

For my thing, I have all data stored in a stream. I would like to know if it is possible to set an anomaly alert now which start analyzing my data from any datetime in the past inside the stream.

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jgreiner
12-Amethyst
(To:fmanniti)

Hello,

Unfortunately analyzing historical data from a value stream is not currently possible with Anomaly Alerts.  If this is a product suggestion that you would like to pass on to the ThingWorx Analytics Product Management team, you can make request at this link.  This will let R&D know about your product idea which they will consider adding in a future release.

Let me know if you have any other questions,

Warm Regards,

John

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jgreiner
12-Amethyst
(To:fmanniti)

Hello,

Unfortunately analyzing historical data from a value stream is not currently possible with Anomaly Alerts.  If this is a product suggestion that you would like to pass on to the ThingWorx Analytics Product Management team, you can make request at this link.  This will let R&D know about your product idea which they will consider adding in a future release.

Let me know if you have any other questions,

Warm Regards,

John

Thank you

Announcements

Top Tags