cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Make an anomaly alert starting from the past

fmanniti
9-Granite

Make an anomaly alert starting from the past

I have a question:

If I set an anomaly alert for my property, it will start analyzing data from the moment I create the alert.

For my thing, I have all data stored in a stream. I would like to know if it is possible to set an anomaly alert now which start analyzing my data from any datetime in the past inside the stream.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jgreiner
12-Amethyst
(To:fmanniti)

Hello,

Unfortunately analyzing historical data from a value stream is not currently possible with Anomaly Alerts.  If this is a product suggestion that you would like to pass on to the ThingWorx Analytics Product Management team, you can make request at this link.  This will let R&D know about your product idea which they will consider adding in a future release.

Let me know if you have any other questions,

Warm Regards,

John

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jgreiner
12-Amethyst
(To:fmanniti)

Hello,

Unfortunately analyzing historical data from a value stream is not currently possible with Anomaly Alerts.  If this is a product suggestion that you would like to pass on to the ThingWorx Analytics Product Management team, you can make request at this link.  This will let R&D know about your product idea which they will consider adding in a future release.

Let me know if you have any other questions,

Warm Regards,

John

Thank you

Top Tags