cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

[Mashup] call mashup to mashup

gbeaumont
1-Newbie

[Mashup] call mashup to mashup

Hi guys,

What is the best way to connect two differents mashup. I want to do navigation mashup to mashup and I don't know if I have to use link, create service or use widgets ?

Regards,

Guillaume

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I'd check out the navigation widget. You should just have to specify the name of the other mashup and any values for mashup parameters if applicable. It is fairly simple to use. Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I'd check out the navigation widget. You should just have to specify the name of the other mashup and any values for mashup parameters if applicable. It is fairly simple to use. Hope this helps!

dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:gbeaumont)

Yes, agree with Tori “Navigation Widget” should solve your purpose which allows you to link to other Mashups from within a current Mashup.You can open linked mashup in the current window (replace) or open a new window.

There are other ways of Navigation in Thingworx and recommend you to view the following video tutorial for more information:

Navigation in ThingWorx: Using Menus, the Navigation Widget, Link Widget, and Contained Mashups

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wRiNBqDUUs&feature=youtu.be

Work perfectly, thanks !

Top Tags