cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Missing Advanced Grid on Tab

George_B
8-Gravel

Missing Advanced Grid on Tab

I have a mashup with two tabs and similar data on each tab. Each Tab has two advanced grids. Whichever tab is loaded initially displays correctly. If I switch from the initial tab to the other tab the lower grid is not displayed just a solid gray line. If I refresh the page that tab will load with both grids, if I switch back then that lower grid will be missing. I had a similar issue on a mashup that was visually migrated but went away when I created the mashup from scratch. Each Tab has a fieldset to allow for relative positioning. See picture below. 

MissingGrid.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ok, I had it happen again when using an expression to hide a grid. After playing with the CSS it does appear to be related to the relative position of the grid. Not sure what the fix is so adding the grid to a fieldset and making the field set visibility controlled by the expression works. It would be nice it if didn't have to use the extra widget but at least it works. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Try to view the mashup after zooming out the browser, if u r able to see then ,  it could be a relative positioning issue

I ended up going a route where I didn't have multiple grids on each tab to avoid the issue. I will try the zoom in/out next time I see it. 

Hi,

What version of ThingWorx are you using?

Ok, I had it happen again when using an expression to hide a grid. After playing with the CSS it does appear to be related to the relative position of the grid. Not sure what the fix is so adding the grid to a fieldset and making the field set visibility controlled by the expression works. It would be nice it if didn't have to use the extra widget but at least it works. 

If u r using 9 version you can also expand and collapse container instead of fieldset

Top Tags