cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Navigation between tabs (link, button, etc)

RodrigoAA
5-Regular Member

Navigation between tabs (link, button, etc)

Good afternoon,

Is there any widget that allows me to navigate between tabs without using Tabs Bar?

Let's visualize this with an example:

In my Tabs Bar I have 3 tabs: plant layout, welding stage and coating stage. I can switch between tabs using the tabs bar but I would also like to be able to click in the different parts of the layout and navigate to the specific manufacturing stage.

As you can see, I am searching for a widget similar to the Navigation Button but for tabs, not for mashups.

Thank you very much, Rodrigo.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:RodrigoAA)

A Button can trigger either the Expression (Widget) or a Service that resolves the tab name you need and return that to Selected Tab.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

You can use anything really, since you can then bind the value to Active tab.

So from a button into a service, to a drop down / list to even the Option button bar.

RodrigoAA
5-Regular Member
(To:PaiChung)

Excuse me but I still have doubts about how to proceed.

I have been able to solve this using a List to select the Row in a Table with the name of the manufacturing stages and send the SelectedRow value to the SelectedTabValue field. But this is not exactly the operation I want to create.

How can I send the value to SelectedTabValue using a Button widget? I have tried to use TextBox but Tab Widget does not accept Text from TextBox as an Input. I'm trying to evaluate an Expression by pushing the Button and sending the Output to the SelectedTabValue field, but nothing happens.

Could you suggest a way?

Thank you again, Rodrigo

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

A Button can trigger either the Expression (Widget) or a Service that resolves the tab name you need and return that to Selected Tab.

Top Tags