cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Nested Thing Templates - Showing properties from things that share a grandparent template but not a parent template

chickingbottom
1-Newbie

Nested Thing Templates - Showing properties from things that share a grandparent template but not a parent template

Currently, I have a landing page that displays a list of things pulled from my grandparent template called ControllerThingTemplate via a service using a repeater widget. Inside the mashup of each repeated template is a button that navigates the user to another mashup to display more information about the current thing they are selecting. The issue that I am running across is that on the second mashup I need to display properties that are on the parent template that are not on the grandparent template. I would like to use one mashup for any these things. Is there a way to do this??

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You can open up different mashups depending on the ThingTemplate, that maybe an option, Mashup on Navigator it's bindable and you can have a service which returns the mashup to open for instance.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

You can open up different mashups depending on the ThingTemplate, that maybe an option, Mashup on Navigator it's bindable and you can have a service which returns the mashup to open for instance.

Announcements

Top Tags