cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Nested Thing Templates - Showing properties from things that share a grandparent template but not a parent template

chickingbottom
1-Newbie

Nested Thing Templates - Showing properties from things that share a grandparent template but not a parent template

Currently, I have a landing page that displays a list of things pulled from my grandparent template called ControllerThingTemplate via a service using a repeater widget. Inside the mashup of each repeated template is a button that navigates the user to another mashup to display more information about the current thing they are selecting. The issue that I am running across is that on the second mashup I need to display properties that are on the parent template that are not on the grandparent template. I would like to use one mashup for any these things. Is there a way to do this??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You can open up different mashups depending on the ThingTemplate, that maybe an option, Mashup on Navigator it's bindable and you can have a service which returns the mashup to open for instance.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

You can open up different mashups depending on the ThingTemplate, that maybe an option, Mashup on Navigator it's bindable and you can have a service which returns the mashup to open for instance.

Top Tags