cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Not able to import projects from one instance to another instance.

schoudhary
3-Visitor

Not able to import projects from one instance to another instance.

I am trying to import entities and data tables from one instance to another instance. I have exported into thingworxStorage.Its giving me below issue. I am using default persistence provider. kindly help. 

Unable To Create Resource Instance From Class: com.ptc.analysis.api.ProviderManagementServices
2019-06-24 11:51:36.017+0000 [L: ERROR] [O: c.t.c.ImportProcessor] [I: ] [U: Administrator] [S: ] [T: Thread-27] *** Unable to create resource instance in Resource: [TW.AnalysisServices.ProviderManagementServicesAPI] ***
2019-06-24 11:51:36.033+0000 [L: ERROR] [O: c.t.c.ImportProcessor] [I: ] [U: Administrator] [S: ] [T: Thread-27] Unable to process import: com.ptc.analysis.api.ProviderManagementServices
2019-06-24 11:51:36.033+0000 [L: ERROR] [O: c.t.c.ImportAll] [I: ] [U: Administrator] [S: ] [T: Thread-27] Import Entities error: java.lang.Exception: Import Failed: com.ptc.analysis.api.ProviderManagementServices

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:schoudhary)

Probably best to open a support ticket, but it seems to imply that some base library/class is not installed in the instance you are trying to import into.

Is this an item that normally is installed through an extension?

Thanks Pai, 

Already raised ticket. It will be helpful if you can list out the libraries which required to import.

Top Tags