cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

PDF creation for mashup

vi1
15-Moonstone
15-Moonstone

PDF creation for mashup

Hi, 

I'm using the PDF Extension to create a pdf for a time series chart. 

After run the CreatePDF service, pdf file is not captured graph data. Actual mashup is having the graph data.

But, i have mapped time series chart service before run the CreatePDF service. Please find the attached screenshot for mapping the services. I have configured all the CreatePDF parameters.

Could you please suggest and give the steps or example mashups how to implement pdf creation for any mashup.

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:vi1)

Hi @vi1.

Unfortunately, the extension you are using is not supported by PTC and may not work with all versions of ThingWorx.  You may need to write your own extension.  To do so, please refer to this documentation.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:vi1)

Hi @vi1.

Unfortunately, the extension you are using is not supported by PTC and may not work with all versions of ThingWorx.  You may need to write your own extension.  To do so, please refer to this documentation.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @vi1.

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags