cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

PMML using clustering microservice

user539
8-Gravel

PMML using clustering microservice

Hi,

How to generate PMML for  model using clustering_microservice.It will be helpful if explained in detail steps.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:user539)

Hi @user539

To generate a cluster model you need to access the AnalyticsServer_ClusteringThing, service CreateJob

When you execute this, add the datasetUri you find in Builder in the datasetRef infoTable (click the InfoTable icon, then Add, then paste the datasetUri in the datasetUri field, enter parquet for format, leave the other fields as default, press Add)

enter the clusterCount (3 for example)

Execute the service.

This will give you a jobId as output.

Copy this jobId.

Access the service RetrieveModel, fill the jobId and execute.

This will give you the pmml file

Kind regards

Christophe

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi @user539

To generate a cluster model you need to access the AnalyticsServer_ClusteringThing, service CreateJob

When you execute this, add the datasetUri you find in Builder in the datasetRef infoTable (click the InfoTable icon, then Add, then paste the datasetUri in the datasetUri field, enter parquet for format, leave the other fields as default, press Add)

enter the clusterCount (3 for example)

Execute the service.

This will give you a jobId as output.

Copy this jobId.

Access the service RetrieveModel, fill the jobId and execute.

This will give you the pmml file

Kind regards

Christophe

Hi @cmorfin your post works for me.I have a small doubt.Why should me mention format as PARQUET in editing infotable as out input is csv  and output is going to be xml ?

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi @user539

In the steps above I am assuming the dataset has been uploaded to Builder.

Though you initially upload a csv file, it is internally stored as a parquet file, hence the parquet format .

Kind regards

Christophe

Top Tags