cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are working to address an issue with subscription email notifications. In the meantime, be sure to check your favorite boards for new topics.

Padding in Line Chart

PSB
6-Contributor
6-Contributor

Padding in Line Chart

Hi all,

I need to modify the padding of the line chart widget in ThingWorx 9.1.3-b593

I have referred this: probable solution , which does not work for me, as it only applies for versions 9.1.5 & above.

Kindly help.

Thanks,

Sujith

-PSB
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:PSB)

Hi @PSB.

We're not seeing an issue in 9.3 and above using style properties for the widget--have you tried that?  Another option would be to upgrade to 9.1.5 if you've validated the desired behavior exists in that version.

Can you provide more details around what you're seeing when you try to modify the padding?  Or we can open a case so we can observe what is happening on your screen.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:PSB)

Hi @PSB.

We're not seeing an issue in 9.3 and above using style properties for the widget--have you tried that?  Another option would be to upgrade to 9.1.5 if you've validated the desired behavior exists in that version.

Can you provide more details around what you're seeing when you try to modify the padding?  Or we can open a case so we can observe what is happening on your screen.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags