cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Pie Chart Widget Extension

MananKumawat
6-Contributor

Pie Chart Widget Extension

I want to modify the appearance of Pie Chart Widget. My system is not showing icon, .js ans .css files which should be present in ../Thingworx/common/thingworx/widgets/ for Pie Chart.

Can anyone provide those files as zip.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @MananKumawat.

It doesn't appear this functionality exists out of the box, but it is being considered for a future release.

You could create a new widget by starting with the one that comes with the product and make the needed customizations.  Refer to the ThingWorx Extension Development Guide for assistance.

If you have further questions, please let us know.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:MananKumawat)

Hi @MananKumawat.

What type of modifications are you needing to make?  There are several changes that can be made from the Properties panel in the lower left of the Mashup builder screen.  Depending on the version of ThingWorx you're running, you may also be able to use CSS for making the changes desired.

Regards.

--Sharon

MananKumawat
6-Contributor

Hi @slangley ,

I'm currently working on 8.4.2. Want to show the percentage of each segment without hovering over it.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:MananKumawat)

Hi @MananKumawat.

If you feel that I have answered your question, please mark the previous response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @MananKumawat.

It doesn't appear this functionality exists out of the box, but it is being considered for a future release.

You could create a new widget by starting with the one that comes with the product and make the needed customizations.  Refer to the ThingWorx Extension Development Guide for assistance.

If you have further questions, please let us know.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags