cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Planner Widget in Thingworx

SD_9183081
6-Contributor

Planner Widget in Thingworx

Is there any widget available in Thingworx like Planner? Following functionalities should be available :

1. It should look like a calendar. 

2. On clicking the date Task add/delete, assign a task, etc. options should be there.

I am attaching a snapshot of the Microsoft planner as a reference.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:SD_9183081)

Hi @SD_9183081

I found your case and saw that the engineer did test the widget under ThingWorx 9.1 and found that it was not compatible with that version.  Since he has already verified that information, there is no need for a new case, as the results will be the same.

However, you may contact our Sales team for engaging with one of our consultants for either modifying the existing extension available on github or creating a new extension to better meet your needs.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @SD_9183081 

There is a calendar extension available on github that might work for your purposes.  This is not maintained or supported by PTC, however.

You may also want to post your request on the ThingWorx Ideas forum.  This will allow others on the community to vote for it which will increase it's chances of being included in a future release.

Regards.

--Sharon

SD_9183081
6-Contributor
(To:slangley)

I have tried to import it into my composer. It is showing imported successfully. But not showing in the list of the available widgets.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @SD_9183081

Do you see the extension when you navigate to Manage > Installed Extensions?

Regards.

--Sharon

SD_9183081
6-Contributor

Yes. I can see the extension in the Installed Extension. But the 'Availability in Solution Central' is 'Not Connected'.

SD_9183081_0-1627973848211.png

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @SD_9183081 

What version of ThingWorx are you running?  I think we probably need to open a case for this, and I will be happy to do so on your behalf, if you agree.

Regards.

SD_9183081
6-Contributor

I am using Thingworx 9.1 and already opened a case for this. But PTC is saying that this widget is not supported by them.

You can open a case for this and please let me know if you get any solution.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @SD_9183081

I found your case and saw that the engineer did test the widget under ThingWorx 9.1 and found that it was not compatible with that version.  Since he has already verified that information, there is no need for a new case, as the results will be the same.

However, you may contact our Sales team for engaging with one of our consultants for either modifying the existing extension available on github or creating a new extension to better meet your needs.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @SD_9183081

If you feel your question has been answered (even if it wasn't the answer you wanted), please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags