cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Prescriptive Analytics: meaning of prescriptive score

BABA-SHYAM
14-Alexandrite

Prescriptive Analytics: meaning of prescriptive score

Hi, I am running prescriptive analysis with the same input data. But I am getting different optimized result but within a specific range. why it is happening?

Regards

Shyam

Re:  post

3 REPLIES 3

@BABA-SHYAM ,

Can you provide more information such as:

What version of ThingWorx Platform Server ?

What version of ThingWorx Analytics Server ?

There are some variances in changes in how some versions of Analytics works, but in general you should be within a range of the expect results as nuances in how the model was created or parameters sets (levers, original score, etc) can affect the outcome.

You can read more about Prescriptive Scoring here - PTC HelpCenter _ Prescriptive Scoring Topic.

Regards,

Neel

BABA-SHYAM
14-Alexandrite
(To:nsampat)

HI,

I am using "ThingWorx 9.0.0-b9557 " version. I believe analytics is on version 9 ( I am not sure how to get the anaytics version).

About the range which I mentioned earlier: 
I have only one set of input and I am trying to get the RealTime score on that. BUt optimal result of level fields are different everytime I run the service with the same set of input.

Regards

Shyam

Hi Shyam,

Could you send a screenshot of what is happening to help us have a better understanding of what is happening?

Thanks,

John

Top Tags