cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Problem When Applying the Create Application UI- Cannot see the OpenStreetMap on Design Tab

Beyza
3-Visitor

Problem When Applying the Create Application UI- Cannot see the OpenStreetMap on Design Tab

Hi there, 

I'm trying to apply tutorials for thingworx. But I stucked at first step. When I try to select OpenStreetMap from design, I cannot see it in my trial account. That's why I cannot move forward. 

Cheers.

Beyza

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

When the Open Street Map widget was removed from the marketplace, the guide screenshots and instructions were updated to use the Grid Advanced widget. References to "map" in the guide should read "Grid advanced" and will be corrected in the publicly available guide.

Instructions for displaying data on a map are available in the "Display Geolocation Data Using Google Maps" guide:

https://developer.thingworx.com/en/resources/guides/google-map-widget-how

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:Beyza)

@Beyza 

Could you please send a link to the tutorial you are following ?

The OpenStreetMap extension has been removed from Market Place, This post may be helpful, but I'd really like to have the exact tutorial url you use.

Regards

Christophe

Beyza
3-Visitor
(To:cmorfin)

When the Open Street Map widget was removed from the marketplace, the guide screenshots and instructions were updated to use the Grid Advanced widget. References to "map" in the guide should read "Grid advanced" and will be corrected in the publicly available guide.

Instructions for displaying data on a map are available in the "Display Geolocation Data Using Google Maps" guide:

https://developer.thingworx.com/en/resources/guides/google-map-widget-how

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Beyza)

Hi @Beyza.

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags