cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Problem accessing the Composer

chahinesadouq
4-Participant

Problem accessing the Composer

Hello,
I need some help regarding an issue i am encountring, i just ccan't access my localhosted Thingworx foundation, i use the correct link and when prompted to give the username and the password, i give the ones i usually use but it keeps asking for them again and again. here is a screenshot of the problem i am dealing with.

This happened after a few crashes of the plateform when using Thingwatcher, which i can't ecplain why it crashes also.

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @chahinesadouq could you please recheck the screenshot seems to be of FB. Can you share the URL for your hosted instance?

Yea i didn't pay attention to that this is the right one

So this isn't a hosted / trial instance from PTC but rather local installation? What does the ApplicationLog.log say? I would also check the errorLog.log located in \ThingworxStorage\logs\

Which database is configured as persistence provider for the ThingWorx?

Yes it is a local installation on a windows 10 using H2 Database.
Here are screenshots of the logs.

And on the SecurityLog it says that the password is wrong but i haven't changed it.

I'm not aware if Analytics installation is changing anything related to the login credentials, likely not. But since here the error is quite clear I would say if you have any other user part of the admin group you could use that to reset the password for your account

Top Tags