cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Problem connecting Analysis Provider

csadouq
6-Contributor

Problem connecting Analysis Provider

AnaµHello,

I am trying to deploy an analysis model and test it but i can't seem to get things working i keeep getting this error on the application console : [message: Thing [TW.AnalysisServices.AnalysisResourceProvider] is not running]

I tried to see if the provider is connected and it seems it is not since no clients are available (see attached image).

if anyone can provide help i would be grateful.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
nsampat
17-Peridot
(To:csadouq)

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I believe this Knowledge Article may assist in fixing your issue.

Regards,

Neel

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
nsampat
17-Peridot

csadouq,

Thank you for posting your question to the PTC Community.

I have some questions that may help resolve this issue.

• Can you provide which version of ThingWorx Analytics and ThingWorx Platform you are using?
  • Can you confirm that you have created an Analysis Provider in Analytics Manager, using the appropriate connector?
  • Are you able to provide the application.log file from you Platform Server?

Regards,

Neel

csadouq
6-Contributor
(To:nsampat)

Neil,

Thank you for answering, as for your questions i am using thingworx Analytics 8.3.040507 along with the Thingworx platform 8.3.2-b535. and yes i did manage to create an analysis provider the proper way and i even was able to publish the models.

I joined the application.log file as you asked.

Regards.

nsampat
17-Peridot

csadouq,

Hello, I am seeing multiple errors in your TWX Composer application log related to timers, and duplicate entities from your persistence provider for Composer.

Was your ThingWorx Composer upgraded from a previous version of ThingWorx Composer? 

The two version numbers you reported are a match for each other, so there is no compatibility issue there. Can you also confirm if your ThingWorx Analytics Server is running, by running twas.sh status in /ThingWorxAnalyticsServer/bin ?

To confirm, when you created the Provider in Analytics Manager, did you use the TW.AnalysisServices.AnalyticsServer.AnalyticsServerConnector ?

Regards,

Neel

csadouq
6-Contributor
(To:nsampat)

Yes it was upgraded from Thingworx 8.2 and i imported all entities from the previous version.

As for the provider i surely used the appropriate analysis connector TW.AnalysisServices.AnalyticsServer.AnalyticsServerConnector as you can see in attached image.

for the Analytics Server i am sure it is up and running i verified on the plateform (the command didn't work) as you can see in the images.

nsampat
17-Peridot

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I believe this Knowledge Article may assist in fixing your issue.

Regards,

Neel

Top Tags