cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Problem with configuring ThingWorx Single Sign-On when Connecting to Windchill

mludyga
1-Newbie

Problem with configuring ThingWorx Single Sign-On when Connecting to Windchill

Hey guys,

I am trying to install the PTC Windchill Extension. Now I am at the step to "Configuring ThingWorx Single Sign-On when Connecting to Windchill", like it is called in the Guide. I have copied the ptc-identity-provider-authentication-filter- {version}.jar file in the ThingWorx Tomcat installation directory and then I added a code-block to the : .\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 8.0\ webapps\Thingworx\WEB-INF\web.xml file. The problem is, when I try to open the Composer I only get a white screen in browser and in the browser bar stands "http://localhost/Thingworx/Home?key=uD5Az-f6o2.W4o3Q8twKtkt7.nc.eeih448eNi9mfbink.b1l4kmN95bd.HmX"

Does anyone have an Idea?

5 REPLIES 5
kyetzer
10-Marble
(To:mludyga)

Mathias,

Did you ever figure out what was wrong.  I am having the same issue.

-Ken

posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:kyetzer)

Have you checked the system requirements guide to ensure the versions of all of the components involved are matching? suppor.ptc.com

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:kyetzer)

Are there any errors in the ThingWorx Application logs or tomcat logs?

Ken,

Yes I got it working, but I don't remember what I did. I only know that I had some problems with the configuration on the windchill server and one of the problems was that I had a typo.

Vinay_S
15-Moonstone
(To:mludyga)

Can you please share that jar file "ptc-identity-provider-authenticator". I am unable to locate it in the bundle I downloaded from marketplace.

My mail id vinay@cadopt.com

Please share the jar file.

Vinay S.
CADOpt Technologies Private Limited
Bengaluru.
Top Tags