cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Problems with schedule chart fitting.

SH_KIM
11-Garnet

Problems with schedule chart fitting.

Hi, all

I'm trying to use a schedule chart for the state of a machine.

I am trying to configure the mashup through two steps for the master mashup, but the size of the schedule chart is not fitting normally.

A mashup was composed using the mashup contained widget, it looks normal in the contained mashup view. but In the upper mash up, the schedule chart is not displayed normally.

What can i do ?

Thank you.

in Mashup contained view

SH_KIM_0-1644327791461.png

Upper mashup view

SH_KIM_1-1644327855000.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:SH_KIM)

Hi @SH_KIM.

Can you provide more details of your use case?  We noticed in the time line, the dates jump from weekday/date to month/date and then back to weekday/date.  Is there possibly an issue with the data?

As far as the issue you described, this could be a binding issue or a service execute issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:SH_KIM)

Hi @SH_KIM.

Can you provide more details of your use case?  We noticed in the time line, the dates jump from weekday/date to month/date and then back to weekday/date.  Is there possibly an issue with the data?

As far as the issue you described, this could be a binding issue or a service execute issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags