cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Query related to Tree Grid Advanced Widget - in TWX 8.5

Arun_C
16-Pearl

Query related to Tree Grid Advanced Widget - in TWX 8.5

Hi Team,

I need to retrieve Kepware channel &  devices with below in the sub group's in Tree Grid Widget. I have tried to use the existing service of "BrowseGroups" for parent & child data based on the selected "FullPath".

But In runtime when I expand the Parent, it's not working properly.

Kindly find the attached snapshot FYR, it will show the service bindings & widget main field configuration.

Please help me with any other additional steps need to be taken care.

Arun_C_1-1681466789628.png

Arun_C_0-1681466704290.png

Arun_C_2-1681466811168.pngArun_C_3-1681466881768.png

Thanks in Advance,

Arun C

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Arun_C
16-Pearl
(To:Arun_C)

Hi, 

By doing given workaround for the time being I have fixed query.

Step 1: Created a service to load the complete of Parent & Child Data in 1 shot as like complete hierarchy structure by looping connectivity thing service of "BrowseGroups"

Step 2: Service output is connected with Data Property of Tree Grid Advanced and ID Fields values are configured with respective column name.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Arun_C
16-Pearl
(To:Arun_C)

Hi, 

By doing given workaround for the time being I have fixed query.

Step 1: Created a service to load the complete of Parent & Child Data in 1 shot as like complete hierarchy structure by looping connectivity thing service of "BrowseGroups"

Step 2: Service output is connected with Data Property of Tree Grid Advanced and ID Fields values are configured with respective column name.

Thank you.

Announcements

Top Tags