cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Regarding ThingWorx Analytics and creo product insight for ThingWorx extension

adityak0195
6-Contributor

Regarding ThingWorx Analytics and creo product insight for ThingWorx extension

Hi,

We are using Creo Product Insight for ThingWorx extension on top of the ThingWorx Analytics extension. How can I configure predictive analytics and also use it. Also, Can anyone please share the documents for the same with examples, so that I can go through it.

Best regards,

Aditya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@adityak0195 ,

Some clarification, are you asking how to create mashups using Things and Services in ThingWorx Platform Server? ThingWorx Analytics does not supply sample mashups for the application, other than for Anomaly Detection which can be found here: PTC ThingWorx Analytics HelpCenter - Using Anomaly Detection Sample Mashup

Have you taken the opportunity to review the Mashup Creation Tutorial on the HelpCenter located here:

PTC ThingWorx HelpCenter - Mashup Builder

Regards,

Neel

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Hi,

Any help will be helpful.

Thanks,

Aditya

@adityak0195 ,

Thank you for posting your question to the PTC Community.

Have you had the opportunity to review the following Knowledge Article: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS277514?

Regards,

Neel

adityak0195
6-Contributor
(To:nsampat)

Thanks Neel for sharing the example!

Hi All,

How can we prepare or create our dashboards, mashups with these data using the already existing services of Analytics. Can we get any example for this too.

Best Regards,

Aditya Kumar

@adityak0195 ,

Some clarification, are you asking how to create mashups using Things and Services in ThingWorx Platform Server? ThingWorx Analytics does not supply sample mashups for the application, other than for Anomaly Detection which can be found here: PTC ThingWorx Analytics HelpCenter - Using Anomaly Detection Sample Mashup

Have you taken the opportunity to review the Mashup Creation Tutorial on the HelpCenter located here:

PTC ThingWorx HelpCenter - Mashup Builder

Regards,

Neel

adityak0195
6-Contributor

Hi Neel,

I know how to create mashups and also know how to link services. The question I was asking was is there any tutorial for services provided by ThingWorx Analytics and creo product insight for ThingWorx extension. How can we use their services (like used in Out of the box mashup) for creating our own mashup?

@adityak0195 ,

ThingWorx Analytics does not have any out of the box sample mashups or a tutorial available for ThingWorx Analytics & Creo Product Insight.

It is up to the end-user to create and customize dashboards using the ThingWorx Platform Mashup Builder.

The process is the same as building any other mashup, just call the services/Things that you desire.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

Neel

adityak0195
6-Contributor

Hi,

I just wanted to know the tutorial from where we can get the
services/Things of ThingWorx Analytics and Creo Product Insight for
ThingWorx Analytics which we need to use, so that I can use it for creating
mashups.

Thanks,
Aditya Kumar

@adityak0195 ,

The only item I can provide is another link to the HelpCenter - ThingWorx Analytics API:

API Documentation for ThingWorx Analytics via ThingWorx WebServices

We do not have a tutorial on how to create mashups or use the services directly.

Regards,

Neel

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:adityak0195)

Hi @adityak0195.

If one of the previous responses answered your questions, please mark the appropriate one as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same questions.

Regards.

--Sharon

adityak0195
6-Contributor

lso, Thanks for answering!

Top Tags