cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Related to few Widgets.

aagarwal
1-Newbie

Related to few Widgets.

Can anyone help me with how to get these widgets in thingworx.(180° Progress gauge or gauge).

Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNGCapture3.PNG

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

The first two with the Gauge widget ( playing with parameters and styling ) you should be able to replicate it.

The thermometer one, you should go with shape widget, for the "tube", and put an image as the background ( with the scale ).

Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:aagarwal)

Anupriya, we do have a Progress Gauge in the Marketplace which would be close to the second image. As Carles suggested, using the shape widget with an image is the way to go for the third one.

Aanjan, yes we are having progress gauge and i am using it but it shows full 360° (circle) and i want to get semi circle i.e. 180°.Please help me with it.

You don't need progress Gauge to do the second widget, the following image it's done with standard TW Gauge:

Captura de pantalla 2016-06-28 13.58.04.png

Captura de pantalla 2016-06-28 14.00.43.png

To reach this, you should "trick" a bit it:

• Reference Angle: 270
  • Aperture: 180
  • Background should be the same as the container background ( as the Gauge still fills a complete circle ), see the second image.

Best Regards,

Carles.

Thank you Carles. I tried it and it worked.

Do you know if I can use decimal values on a gauge?

I've never tested it but decimals should work, why do you ask?

Top Tags