cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Reset text in label

DT_10171546
5-Regular Member

Reset text in label

Hi!

As I couldn't find any thread to this issue I start this new one: I have a mashup for quality check purposes. The mashup takes quality measurements and gives them to a service, where the check runs. The result is then illustrated on the mashup, writing "Good" or "Bad" on a label text. I have a seperate button for resetting the input to default value (text boxes). Unfortunately I couldn't find any possibilty to reset the text on the labels. Ideally the text disapears when clicking the reset button.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jensc
17-Peridot
(To:DT_10171546)

Hello,

There doesn't seem to be a way to reset a label to a default value similar to how you can reset the text in a text box.

What you could do would be to when pressing the reset button, run an "Expression" that contains your default value and set the output from it to you label.

Something like this:

jensc_0-1672649751519.png

However, if you want to use multiple different values for your label, then use the "Event Routers" in-between your expression and label.

Something like this:

jensc_1-1672649871178.png

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jens

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jensc
17-Peridot
(To:DT_10171546)

Hello,

There doesn't seem to be a way to reset a label to a default value similar to how you can reset the text in a text box.

What you could do would be to when pressing the reset button, run an "Expression" that contains your default value and set the output from it to you label.

Something like this:

jensc_0-1672649751519.png

However, if you want to use multiple different values for your label, then use the "Event Routers" in-between your expression and label.

Something like this:

jensc_1-1672649871178.png

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jens

DT_10171546
5-Regular Member
(To:jensc)

Hi Jens,

thanks for your support - the approach with the Event Router helped.

Regards, Dominik

Top Tags