cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Responsive Mashup Performance Testing

pshashipreetham
17-Peridot

Responsive Mashup Performance Testing

Hi,

I have a Responsive Mashup with lots of Containers and Responsive widgets. I feel like it is slower compared to the static mashup.

Are there any articles(I didn't get anything from the Knowledge base) or tips for testing the Responsive mashup performance?

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham
4 REPLIES 4

It is possible that it could appear slower since the browser is trying to calculate dimensions based on data it needs to display and doesn't know this until it is retrieved.

How many services are you calling on the mashup and are the parallel or sequential.  The amount of services called on load can also affect your load times.

Thanks,

Travis

Hi @TravisPickett ,

The exact amount of services is present in Static Mashup. It loads within 6 secs, whereas Responsive mashup loads in 40secs. I have raised a support ticket with PTC and investigating it.

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham

Hi @pshashipreetham.

I saw that the case was closed without a solution.  Did you find a solution yourself?  If so, could you please share it with the community?

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @slangley ,

Thanks for following up. I will share the results on the weekend. I will document and share it.

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham
Top Tags