cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Responsive Popup for Notifications

the_incapit
6-Contributor

Responsive Popup for Notifications

Hello,

I would like to make a Popup for displaying the latest 5 notifications in my project and the popup should appear on clicking a bell Icon. I have used collections to achieve the same as of now with a mashup as modal popup. But the size of the popup should be made responsive that is based on the number of notifications (No scroll bar should be present). Currently I am doing it by bind the "PopUpHeight" property of the Navigation Function. But I would like to add a button in the bottom of the Popup which links to another mashup. But When I am adding a row to put a button , the Popup size breaks that is the bottom row size increases and decreases unnecessarily. The Row size is not a bindable property. I want the Bottom row size to remain constant and Top row to change dynamically or any other approaches are welcome. I am Using ThingWorx 8.5.

I am posting a picture of what I view i would like to have.

Kindly provide any workaround 

Thank You

1 REPLY 1

@the_incapit , I have thought about the issue you describe. Have you tried defining the popup mashup as an advanced mashup with a title and footer bar? This would always be present allow a button and be a fixed size.

Just a thought

Peter

Top Tags