cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Scan in a serial number into info table

Ecko665
11-Garnet

Scan in a serial number into info table

Hi Guys,

I'm a beginner with ThingWorx, and have an application where an operator scans in a serial number of a device in need of service, and that number populates a serial number field on a current mashup which then follows the repair ticket through it's process.

Any ideas on how I should start this development?  At the moment there is a drop down picker which populates a required service.  Each service has it's own serial number code which automatically fills in that field and cannot be edited.  I would like the have the user select a " repair " option which will then allow them to scan in a serial number which will populate the serial number field. 

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
barko
16-Pearl
(To:Ecko665)

OOTB Navigate connects to a data management system like Windchill. The ability to collect raw data from sensors is found in ThingWorx, independent of Navigate. I’ll get this question moved to the ThingWorx board.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
barko
16-Pearl
(To:Ecko665)

OOTB Navigate connects to a data management system like Windchill. The ability to collect raw data from sensors is found in ThingWorx, independent of Navigate. I’ll get this question moved to the ThingWorx board.

Top Tags