cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Search Feature for Tree Widget

divyagu
4-Participant

Search Feature for Tree Widget

Hello all,

I am looking for Search feature for Tree Widget .I have list of assets falling under Network Connection which I am trying to show in the form of Tree widget.I am able to display the List of Assets in the Hierarchy for Tree but faced Issue while searching a particular Asset.So, for search functionality I had added the textfield  widget which has input parameter of  AssetName coming from my service.My service works properly if able to showcase in Grid but while searching for Asset in Tree Form , asset doesnot show up properly. I am attaching the screenshot for the Issue faced along with the service used. Inshort,to explain I am looking for the feature which is already available in "Networks" section for search In Thingworx Composer .Please let me know if I had missed out something for Tree Widget?

Can anyone please help me with this usecase. Thanks In Advance !!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jensc
17-Peridot
(To:divyagu)

Hello,

In case anyone reads this post, the new grid widget in version 9.3 has a tree function, and also a filter function that can be used to find nodes in the grid.

Regards,

Jens

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jensc
17-Peridot
(To:divyagu)

Hello,

In case anyone reads this post, the new grid widget in version 9.3 has a tree function, and also a filter function that can be used to find nodes in the grid.

Regards,

Jens

Top Tags