cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Select columns to display in a chart

darcudarcu
9-Granite

Select columns to display in a chart

Hi,

I am currently displaying 8 variables in a time chart. I get the values from a database query service.

However, I would like to setup a list (or a checkbox list) where I can select the database columns to show in the chart (one or multiple at the same time).

Do you have any hint for this? 

Kind regards,

Marco

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi, I eventually solved that using checkboxes to change dinamically the data query binded to the charts.

Kind regards. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:darcudarcu)

Hi @darcudarcu.

There is a Custom Chart Widgets v3.0.3 available through the Marketplace that should provide the functionality you need.  The legend is interactive and allows you to hide/show the various series bound to the widget.

However, we are experiencing some issues with the Marketplace, so I am attaching it here.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi, I eventually solved that using checkboxes to change dinamically the data query binded to the charts.

Kind regards. 

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @darcudarcu.

For the benefit of others in the community, please mark your post as the Accepted Solution.

Regards.

--Sharon

Announcements

Top Tags