cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Send data from Localhost Thingworx to Vuforia studio

AkshayKumar
10-Marble

Send data from Localhost Thingworx to Vuforia studio

Hi,

I know How to send Sensor data from Rasperrypi to Vuforia studio using inbuilt Thingworx composer which will come up with Vuforia studio, where that can be accessed by using the URL of The studio(That can be seen in Settings of Vuforia studio) i.e URL/Thingworx.

Can we achieve it by Binding Vuforia studio and separate localhost Thingworx Composer.

For example, :

Where Vuforia studio 's address is localhost:3000 and my Thingworx foundation address is localhost:80/Thingworx,... So Can we bind Both??

If so, How??? 

Thank you,

Best reagrds,

Akshay

5 REPLIES 5

Studio only retrieve data from TWX directly, I don't think it's open to get data from edge connection.

Just keep the edge device connect to remote thing in Thingworx, and studio will auto-update the property from TWX.

Hi,

I will try using Remote Thing and let you know,

Thank you!

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:AkshayKumar)

Hi @AkshayKumar.

If you found a solution to your problem, we welcome you to post it here for the benefit of others with similar questions.

Regards.

--Sharon

dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:AkshayKumar)

@AkshayKumar Please refer to thread for details on connectivity option and recent provisioning changes with Studio Trials which might not allow this at the moment.

Connection between Thingworx Studio and Thingworx Composer

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:dupatel)

Hi @AkshayKumar.

If one of the previous responses answered your questions, please mark the appropriate one as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others who may have similar questions.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags