cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Setting home mashup for SSO users

georgeajin
7-Bedrock

Setting home mashup for SSO users

Hi,

Though we can use the Home Mashup field in ThingworxSSOAuthenticator under User Defaults to set the home mashup corresponding to the users who are using SSO to login, believe it would be for uniform for all the users irrespective of the user groups they belong to.

Is there any possible way to specify different home mashup for users belonging to different user groups.

3 REPLIES 3
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:georgeajin)

Since this is something that SSO auto create can't do, you could add a service in the first mashup they land on to re-direct them automatically or use it to set the appropriate home mashup.

Thank you Paichung for the response.

Just giving it another thought. The users would be mapped to the corresponding ThingWorx user groups mapped in the ThingWorxSSOAuthenticator.

If those ThingWorx specific user groups are associated to an organization and if the organization is configured to have a home mashup, will that be reflecting for the SSO users coming under that. Or any additional configuration is required for the users to inherit that setting

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:georgeajin)

I think you'll need to assign Home Mashup per user, you can try on an Org level but Org expects login from <server>/Thingworx/FormLogin/Org so I'm not sure if it will honor home mashup based on Org

Top Tags