cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

State definition not reflect on time-series chart

sagarmemane92
11-Garnet

State definition not reflect on time-series chart

Hi All,

I have a one time-series chart having time on x-axis and one value-on y axis .

I have created the state definition and blind it to the  time-series chart.Still state definition not reflect on chart.

I am taking the data from through KepserverEx 

Thanks in advance

Sagar 

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @sagarmemane92.

Which version of ThingWorx are you running?  Please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing and describe what you expect to see.  We'll also need details of the state definition you have created.

Regards.

--Sharon

Thanks for quick response.

Currently using the Thingworx 8.5 version. I am trying to change the background color of time-series chart once the value is going above the certain value or below certain value using sate definition .

FA here of my state definition also FA here of my time-series mashup after applying the state definition

Regards,

Sagar

Hi @sagarmemane92.

If you're running 8.5, it's recommended that you upgrade to one of the patch releases.  8.5.1 provided a number of fixes for widgets.  However, 8.5.5 was just released this week, so that would be the recommended one to go with.

If you're already running one of the patch releases, please provide an export of your entities so we can test it here.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @sagarmemane92.

Just wondering if you've upgraded to one of the patch releases and re-tested.  Please let us know.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags