cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Streaming data visualization

SK_9531327
5-Regular Member

Streaming data visualization

I have a requirement to visualize the real time data from Kepware and predicted data from Factory talk edge (python code) to be plotted on a graph in Thingworx with very less latency (less than 5 sec). I cannot find any information on how to connect FT Edge to Thingworx however it can seen in Rockwell's site. Can anyone give a rough idea on what could be the best way to accomplish this. We are also considering to have a DB layer between the data sources which Thingworx can leverage for visualization but i guess that would cause latency. 

1 REPLY 1
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:SK_9531327)

Hi @SK_9531327.

What version of ThingWorx are you running?  We have a FactoryTalk extension available on the PTC Products Download page for ThingWorx Foundation, but it's currently only available for 8.4 and 8.5, and we're not sure if it integrates with the same product you are referring to.  Are you running Analytics?

Here are links to some information from the ThingWorx Foundation and Analytics Help Centers:

FactoryTalk Analytics Integration

FactoryTalk MOM

Please provide more information, and we'll try to answer your questions.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags