cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Stuck on guide - Display Geolocation Data in Your UI

pobi
6-Contributor

Stuck on guide - Display Geolocation Data in Your UI

Hello, 

RE: https://developer.thingworx.com/resources/guides/google-map-widget-how#

Display Geolocation Data in Your UI > Overview > Configure Google Maps Widget Extension >

at Step 6, my import fails with following error:

Validation Results
Not Acceptable

Is my googlemap widget entry in my metadata.xml file correct? Instructions are not so clear to me..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I just ran through the directions and was able to import the widget after adding my own app key.

I was able to duplicate the error message "Not Acceptable" by re-zipping the extension from the top level directory which adds an extra level in the path to the widget. Confirm that the zip file you created does not add another directory level

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

I just ran through the directions and was able to import the widget after adding my own app key.

I was able to duplicate the error message "Not Acceptable" by re-zipping the extension from the top level directory which adds an extra level in the path to the widget. Confirm that the zip file you created does not add another directory level

Top Tags