cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

TWX 9.1 Line chart in not functional

Ilya
7-Bedrock

TWX 9.1 Line chart in not functional

How to use a second Y axes? It is added in version 9.1 but I could not select the data. 

Let me share my pain.

1. I can't use the chart at all without multi Y axes support. How several pens be scaled if they have different ranges? I need to set Min/Max for every pen.
  2. Pen's legend now is taken from data shape, which means one chart instance can't be shared across different thing types (with different data shapes). The solution is to bind pens legend to external data as it was in TimeSeries widged in version 8. 
  3. The chart has an event 'Series clicket', but would be good to know which one, to change a primary Y axes range, for example, and highlight the series.  
  4. And an ability to hide a pens in runtime is a must-to-have feature.

4 REPLIES 4
anarwal
12-Amethyst
(To:Ilya)

Hi @Ilya , Could your please share the entities.

Ilya
7-Bedrock
(To:anarwal)

Hi @anarwal

not sure what do you want me to share. Just bind two data series to a LineChart and try to associate one of them with a secondary Y axes. I could not.

anarwal
12-Amethyst
(To:Ilya)

Hi @Ilya  , Multi y axis can be selected by going to the property and selecting SECONDYAXIS as True.

seconfyaxis.PNG

Ilya
7-Bedrock
(To:anarwal)

Hi @anarwal,

but the question is how to associate one of the series (you have 3 on you screenshot) with the secondary Y axes? Try to pickup one.

And it's not really 'Multi Y', but just two.

Top Tags