cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

The Moment Has Arrived: Certify Your ThingWorx Expertise

cscott
5-Regular Member

The Moment Has Arrived: Certify Your ThingWorx Expertise

Image from TWX certification datasheet - 2.jpg

PTC University’s ThingWorx Certification program has officially launched!

Online and test center proctored exams are delivered by Web Assessor.  We currently offer the ThingWorx Developer Associate Certification. Our Professional level certifications will launch this spring.

Visit the ThingWorx Certification page to view the following:

>Program Guide

>Program Rules

>Take a Training Class

>Schedule an Exam

If you have already completed the Introduction to ThingWorx 6.5 course or have its equivalency in experience, you can Schedule an Exam now.

Exam pricing is currently set to USD only and handled via credit card on the global Web Assessor portal. We offer pricing for academic students as part of our PTC IoT Academic program. Qualified students should reach out to their Academic program rep for local options.

Seize the opportunity to get serious about certifying your ThingWorx expertise.

Cara

3 REPLIES 3
rkharyal
5-Regular Member
(To:cscott)

Hey Cara, thanks for all the information you have provided here as well as on the mail. Still I would like to know more about it from the people who have attempted and successfully cleared it. Would you be able to introduce me to some people who have done so earlier.
Or if anyone of them could directly comment on this post, so I could get to know as to how the whole experience is.

cscott
5-Regular Member

Hi Rahul.

Within the next week or so, we will be publishing the profile of a partner who recently passed the exam, scoring very well. She's done a great job documenting how she prepared. Once we publish her profile, I will send you a link from this post. In the meantime, you can check out the profile and commentary of our latest candidate to certify as a professional.

You can find more profiles and exam tips on our certification blog. Hopefully we'll be able to feature your profile and promote your expertise soon.

I look forward to supporting your certification journey.

Cara

IoTnewbie
5-Regular Member

Hi Carla,

Is this certification still available? I am looking forward to appear for this certification exam and know it has been couple of years but I could not find this exam on the list on Exam Registration page (Webassessor.com)

If something has changed, please do let me know. I look forward to more information on scheduling the exam and getting certified!

-Thanks

Hem

Top Tags