cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

ThingWorx Analytics Server - How to get

trauhut
1-Newbie

ThingWorx Analytics Server - How to get

Hello everybody,

i worked through this ThingWorx Analytics Quickstart. Now i want to try this on a local TWX plattform (6.6).

Is there any possibility to get a standalone version of this Analytics Server (as costumer or in Academic Programm)?

Or could we get access to an existing server?

And if we have access how do we configure/get the neuron-application-id and neuron-application-key, which we need to connect to our TWX plattform?

Thanks for all comments and your help

Timo

7 REPLIES 7

Hi Timo

If you want to use your local ThingWorx platform you can start out with ThingWorx Machine Learning extension, this can be found in the marketplace. http://marketplace.thingworx.com/search?q=thingworx

You can also use a local virtual machine, to run ThingWorx Analytics, this would require a request to PTC would you like me to move further with this?

Best

Asia

Hi Asia,

i already got this extension. After importing it into our local TWX plattform i was able to create a Thing based on allNeuron. So in its configuration i can set up a connection to a endpointHost, which i think is a ThingWorx Analytics Server's IP.

So where to get access to such a server and where to get my Id and Key?

The second solution running on a local server (or virtual machien) might also be interesting...

Thanks

Timo

Hi Timo

You can create your own server with a 30 day free trial. Please follow the link.

http://developer.thingworx.com/dashboard

Best

Asia

Thanks.

But i already did this...

If i want to use it on my lacal version, is it possible?

Is it possible to get not just a trial version?

This server seams to be preconfigured... so noramlly you have to configure it like creating neuron-application-id and neuron-application-key, right?

Best regards

Timo

dmagnoni
5-Regular Member
(To:trauhut)

Timo,

We plan to make a version available for local download, but this is not yet available.  For now, you can evaluate the ThingWorx Analytics Server using the cloud-based version.

Dave

Dave,

Tanks. These are good news.

So is there any possibility to extend this 30 days demo version and also (instead of using my own Password as ID and having no application key) to create a personalized id and key?

Best regards

Timo

Hi Timo,

At the moment extending the 30 days is not possible.

Kind regards,

Asia

Top Tags