cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

ThingWorx Date Picker Limitation

GG_10197243
6-Contributor

ThingWorx Date Picker Limitation

Hi community team,

I want to set the limitation of selecting dates on the TWX datepickers within the range of 30 days only. If the selected date’s duration is more than 30 days then the data should not be accessed.

Like, 

GG_10197243_1-1659089172970.png

There are two date pickers, In the first date picker (StartDate) I want that the user can select any date (For example user selects the date of 7th June 2022 ) then I want that in the second date picker (EndDate), Only those dates are visible which are next to the 30 days from the start date (For eg: till 5th July 2022) and all the other dates and the year dropdown will be disabled.

GG_10197243_2-1659090879350.png

Or

In the second date picker, it should show only dates till 30 days from the first date picker (Start Date).

Is it possible in ThingWorx Date Picker widget to set it for the specified dates only? 

ThingWorx Version 9.3.2 

@PEHOWE @PaiChung @slangley  @

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

1 REPLY 1

refer below link, from ThingWorx 9.3.3 there are additional properties to restrict start/end dates.

https://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx/platform/r9/en/index.html#page/ThingWorx/Help/Mashup_Builder/Widgets/DateTimePicker933.html#

Top Tags