cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

ThingWorx Dot net SDK not working with Thingworx 9.0

Vaibhavkaul27
4-Participant

ThingWorx Dot net SDK not working with Thingworx 9.0

Hi,

I had ThingWorx version 7.2 with which my dot net sdk working. Now since i updated to ThingWorx 9 the same sdk fails. Is their anything specific i need to look in.

I am getting error 

com.thingworx.communications.client.TwApiWrapper Error: 0 : [Error] twWs_Connect: Error initializing web socket.  Response code: 400

Any response appreciated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I am not sure if something has been changed in new version of DOT NET SDK but I faced the same issue with DOT NET SDK version 5-7-6. It got connected to ThingWorx 8.4 but the same code did not connect to Thingworx 9.0. But I just connected DOT NET SDK version 5-8-0 to ThingWorx 9.0. Please test with SDK version 5-8-0 or above.

Thanks,

Mukul Narang

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I am not sure if something has been changed in new version of DOT NET SDK but I faced the same issue with DOT NET SDK version 5-7-6. It got connected to ThingWorx 8.4 but the same code did not connect to Thingworx 9.0. But I just connected DOT NET SDK version 5-8-0 to ThingWorx 9.0. Please test with SDK version 5-8-0 or above.

Thanks,

Mukul Narang

Vaibhavkaul27
4-Participant
(To:mnarang)

Thanks it worked with 5.8.2

That's great. But just FYI DOT NET SDK latest version is not certified with ThingWorx 9.0 - http://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx/edge_sdk_dotnet/en/index.html#page/dotnet_sdk/c_edge_sdk_dotnet_helpcenter_welcome.html

Top Tags