cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

ThingWorx v9.0 Line Chart scaling and responsiveness

rnfonseca
8-Gravel

ThingWorx v9.0 Line Chart scaling and responsiveness

Hello everyone,

I've been facing an issue while migrating our solution to v9.0. When applying the Line Chart widget to our mashups, I've noticed that I have a scaling problem. Not all data is displayed inside the Line Chart widget, and some of the yAxis values are stacked on top of each other (see image in attachment for reference)

LineChart.png

Is this a known issue? Or am I missing any configuration settings from the widget itself?

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:rnfonseca)

Hi @rnfonseca.

We have an internal case for addressing the migration when dates/times are involved.  This is being addressed in ThingWorx 9.1 which is being released in December.

However, it appears that you may be trying to size the chart too small to be able to display all the content.  It may also be necessary to split it into 2 charts to display properly.

You may see some improvement also by applying the latest patch release of ThingWorx (assuming you are not running ThingWorx Apps, Navigate, etc. which have very specific compatibility requirements).  Is the behavior the same under different browsers?  Another option would be to set a fixed height and widget at the container level to prevent users from deviating outside the range required.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @rnfonseca.

Did you take a look at my last response for addressing your issue?  In addition, ThingWorx 9.1 was released last week. 

If the previous response helped you to find a solution, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @slangley,

Yes, I took a look at your reply. We are planning a migration to v9.1. If it works I'll mark it as the solution

Top Tags