cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Thingworx 8.5 Progress Gauge don't work

einsfeldleo
11-Garnet

Thingworx 8.5 Progress Gauge don't work

Hi everyone!

I'm using the widget progress gauge.

I have ever to used it on the thingworx 8.4 and it work well.

But now in version 8.5 I can't to use it well

What's happens:

I'm to bind the progress gauge to TAG from my PLC. There is value in TAG and it is communicate.

But whem I to run my dashboard the progress gauge is not show. Follow images below:

Progress Gauge.JPG

Capturar.JPG

Can anyone help me with this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @einsfeldleo.

I found there we do have some pending cases on the Progress Gauge widget that are not yet targeted for a fix date/release.  However, it is recommended that you upgrade to the latest patch release (8.5.1 or 8.5.2) due to the number of updates affecting widgets contained in those releases.  Once you have done so and have re-assessed, please let us know if you still have issues and I will raise the awareness with R&D.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:einsfeldleo)

Hi @einsfeldleo.

It's recommended that you upgrade to the latest patch release, 8.5.2.  Improvements were made to a number of widgets though I can't speak to the Progress Gauge specifically. 

If you still have problems after upgrading, let us know and we will investigate.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @slangley 

Thank you for answer.

I'm using the version 8.5

Capturar.JPG

When I was to use the version 8.4 the progress gauge widget was work well, but in this new version it does not work yet.

Can someone help me?

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:einsfeldleo)

Hi @einsfeldleo.

Unfortunately, no.  If you're running the 30-day version you won't be able to upgrade it.  You can download and install the 90-day version and would have the ability to upgrade that one as long as you own a license.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @einsfeldleo.

I found there we do have some pending cases on the Progress Gauge widget that are not yet targeted for a fix date/release.  However, it is recommended that you upgrade to the latest patch release (8.5.1 or 8.5.2) due to the number of updates affecting widgets contained in those releases.  Once you have done so and have re-assessed, please let us know if you still have issues and I will raise the awareness with R&D.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @slangley 

I'm using the trial version (free for 30 days)

Can I do upgrade this version? If yes where can I do download this upgrade?

Top Tags