cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Thingworx 9.5 SCM navigation links not working

ashishtamhane
8-Gravel

Thingworx 9.5 SCM navigation links not working

Hi,

I am trying to configure SCM for ThingWorx 9.5 and have imported the SCM extension. I have also given permissions to my user as mentioned in this url.

However I am finding that none of the navigation links given below are working. I have tried to debug the issue but nothing is turning up over there too. I have tried opening the SCM page in both Chrome and Edge.

ashishtamhane_0-1707909843471.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @ashishtamhane , 

Please try to view the mashup with master in URL link like below given example.

Ex. https://<<YOURSERVERHOSTDETAILS>>/Thingworx/Runtime/index.html#master=TW.RSM.SFW.Master.ApplicationMaster&mashup=TW.RSM.SFW.Mashup.SoftwareDashboard

Or

Once view the mashup "TW.RSM.SFW.Mashup.SoftwareDashboard" from TWX Composer. Please follow the steps mentioned below.

1) Click the Menu button in top lef corner. It will open the popup with quick menus.

Arun_C_0-1707924360532.png

2) Then click the "Software Content Management" Tile

Arun_C_1-1707924439439.png

I hope it will helps you.

Thanks & Regards,

Arun C

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @ashishtamhane , 

Please try to view the mashup with master in URL link like below given example.

Ex. https://<<YOURSERVERHOSTDETAILS>>/Thingworx/Runtime/index.html#master=TW.RSM.SFW.Master.ApplicationMaster&mashup=TW.RSM.SFW.Mashup.SoftwareDashboard

Or

Once view the mashup "TW.RSM.SFW.Mashup.SoftwareDashboard" from TWX Composer. Please follow the steps mentioned below.

1) Click the Menu button in top lef corner. It will open the popup with quick menus.

Arun_C_0-1707924360532.png

2) Then click the "Software Content Management" Tile

Arun_C_1-1707924439439.png

I hope it will helps you.

Thanks & Regards,

Arun C

It works if I copy paste the URL but does not from the tile approach. A support case has been raised for the same.

Top Tags