cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Thingworx Analytics Server - Cannot View Model

ogcorf74
6-Contributor

Thingworx Analytics Server - Cannot View Model

Hi,

I am using the Thingworx 8 Foundation Trial with Analytics Server. I am attempting to go through the guide "Build a Predictive Analytics Model'. Everything is working fine until I get to the point where I view the model.

The model is created successfully but then I select view Thingworx just gets stuck in a loop processing something behind the scenes. I checked the logs and there is nothing indicating there is a problem. Has anyone successfully completed this guide that could offer some tips? Screenshots attached. What I am expecting is some form of graph showing how accurate the model is. 

Thanks,

Martyn.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:ogcorf74)

Hi @ogcorf74 

If you are using Internet Explorer, you may want to try with a different browser as you will be impacted by the issue documented at https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS287896 .

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Christophe

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi @ogcorf74 

If you are using Internet Explorer, you may want to try with a different browser as you will be impacted by the issue documented at https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS287896 .

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Christophe

ogcorf74
6-Contributor
(To:cmorfin)

Hi Christophe that solved the problem! I always use Chrome but as it was a VM with IE without Chrome assumed it would work!

Thanks!

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

@ogcorf74 

Great, I am pleased that this helped.

In this case would you mind marking the reply as correct answer ?

This will help others to find the solution quickly.

Thank you

Kind regards

Christophe

Top Tags