cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Thingworx H2 Trial Installer

tscur
13-Aquamarine

Thingworx H2 Trial Installer

Hey guys,

I am trying to install a Thingworx Foundation H2 Trial on my computer. I am aware that I have already had another trial on this computer and I did uninstall it, but when I try to download another one running another .exe snapshot installer, this message is shown:

trial.png

I have already uninstalled it, what do I do?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:tscur)

Hi @tscur.

With the trial versions, it's expected that you would work with Sales to transition to a full license or extend the current license.  The error message in this case is erroneous, but it indicates your trial has ended.

Please reach out to the Sales team to discuss your needs and determine a path forward.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @tscur.

How long was the previous installation running?  Was your reason for reinstalling due to the license expiration?

Regards.

--Sharon

tscur
13-Aquamarine
(To:slangley)

Yes, the license expired. But I used another account to download the other one.

Regards,

Taciano

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @tscur.

With the trial versions, it's expected that you would work with Sales to transition to a full license or extend the current license.  The error message in this case is erroneous, but it indicates your trial has ended.

Please reach out to the Sales team to discuss your needs and determine a path forward.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags