cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Thingworx Platfrom with windows server 2019

Newtepos
3-Visitor

Thingworx Platfrom with windows server 2019

Can Thingworx Platform run on windows server 2019 ?. I would like to upgrede windows server 2016 to windows server 2019, I would like to make sure that Thingworx platform work properly on windews server 2019. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I checked through latest System requirement for TWX 8.4, it only mentions Win 2012 and Win 2016,  2019 is not on the supported OS list, so R&D and product team didn't test on this environment, you may have a try on your own, but if something failed, you need to take the risk and R&D won't support the problem if it's related to the environment.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

I checked through latest System requirement for TWX 8.4, it only mentions Win 2012 and Win 2016,  2019 is not on the supported OS list, so R&D and product team didn't test on this environment, you may have a try on your own, but if something failed, you need to take the risk and R&D won't support the problem if it's related to the environment.

Top Tags