Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TimeSeries chart Dual Y-axis labels

SOLVED
Highlighted

TimeSeries chart Dual Y-axis labels

Hi Developers,

I'm working on a time series chart where i have to show two property graphs superimposed over each other so that the user would be able to see the influence of Property A (running hours in minutes) over Property B (No. of coils in counts). PFA the screenshot of the time series chart.

For this i have opted for dual y-axis option since the properties have different units. I'm not able to show the legends for the y-axis. I wanted to show "Counts" near the left side y-axis and "minutes" over the right one. And also the left y-axis is showing a range 0-220 and the left is showing 0-100. But it fells that the values of the property are more or less on the same scale which is not the case here. I want to show the significant change between the two property values in a way that the user would intuitively understand it. 

Please suggest relevant options to configure for this.

Regards,

Saran

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: TimeSeries chart Dual Y-axis labels

For the legend, you can remove the legend from the graph, and add a left panel and a right panel with the corresponding yaxis legend with ValueDisplay widgets.

3 REPLIES 3

For the legend, you can remove the legend from the graph, and add a left panel and a right panel with the corresponding yaxis legend with ValueDisplay widgets.

Hi @CarlesColl,

Thanks for this work around. Is there any other OOTB chart widget which could be more effective than the Time series for my use case?

Regards,

Saran.

For what you said, I don't think so.