cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Timezone problem between postgres and thingworx

VCortes2203
5-Regular Member

Timezone problem between postgres and thingworx

I'm having the next problem. I have some records about our daily production in the postgres database, it records de timestamp of the begining of production of each product and the end of production, but when I use the service in thingworx to connect it to my database and show the data in a grid, the time is with an hour less than in the data base.

For example, a product begun at 10 AM and ended at 11 AM, the record in the database is with these hours, 27/04/2023 10:00:00 and 27/04/2023 11:00:00, when I show these records in a thingworx mashup, it shows 27/04/2023 09:00:00 and 27/04/2023 10:00:00

Does anyone knows the reason? recently, in my country, the daylight saving has been canceled I don't know if maybe that's the reason  and if it is, how can I fix it?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

All DATETIME values will be automatically converted from server time to browser time on the client side (Thingworx). 

Please refer following articls/posts,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

All DATETIME values will be automatically converted from server time to browser time on the client side (Thingworx). 

Please refer following articls/posts,

VCortes2203
5-Regular Member
(To:Sathishkumar_C)

The server and the browser on the client side was in the same datetime, so I had to restart tomcat service, to see the datetime values correctly. 

Top Tags