cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Timezone problem between postgres and thingworx

VCortes2203
5-Regular Member

Timezone problem between postgres and thingworx

I'm having the next problem. I have some records about our daily production in the postgres database, it records de timestamp of the begining of production of each product and the end of production, but when I use the service in thingworx to connect it to my database and show the data in a grid, the time is with an hour less than in the data base.

For example, a product begun at 10 AM and ended at 11 AM, the record in the database is with these hours, 27/04/2023 10:00:00 and 27/04/2023 11:00:00, when I show these records in a thingworx mashup, it shows 27/04/2023 09:00:00 and 27/04/2023 10:00:00

Does anyone knows the reason? recently, in my country, the daylight saving has been canceled I don't know if maybe that's the reason  and if it is, how can I fix it?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

All DATETIME values will be automatically converted from server time to browser time on the client side (Thingworx). 

Please refer following articls/posts,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

All DATETIME values will be automatically converted from server time to browser time on the client side (Thingworx). 

Please refer following articls/posts,

VCortes2203
5-Regular Member
(To:Sathishkumar_C)

The server and the browser on the client side was in the same datetime, so I had to restart tomcat service, to see the datetime values correctly. 

Top Tags