cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Unable to Thingworx Rest API's

pshashipreetham
17-Peridot

Unable to Thingworx Rest API's

Not able run the Thingworx API without disabling the SSL in the Postman. Is there any way to run the Thingworx API's without disabling SSL in Postman. 

is there some configuration issue ?

psp316r_0-1639224317858.png

@c_lowy @slangley @paic @VladimirN 

Thanks,
Shashi

Shashi Preetham
5 REPLIES 5

Obvious question, did you setup ThingWorx with a proper cert or are you using a self-signed cert?

hi @PaiChung ,

not pretty sure on that, as of now thingowrx is running on an VM. Mostly it is an self-signed cert !!

Thanks,
Shashi.

Shashi Preetham

It may be that it can't work with a self-signed certificate, I really haven't tried myself.

Hi @pshashipreetham.

Are you using the SSL port as opposed to the non-SSL port?  Has trust been established between the cert running in ThingWorx and the client?  You can check the cert from your browser when pulling up ThingWorx.

This article may also help.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @pshashipreetham.

I will be happy to open a case on your behalf.  To do so, please private message me with the version of ThingWorx you are running along with the support account needed for opening the case.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags