cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Unable to export any XML from ThingWorx

ntiishadhla28
2-Guest

Unable to export any XML from ThingWorx

Hello,

When ever I export any Thing or Collections than getting rendering error. I have attached a screen shot. Can anyone please help us.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:PEHOWE)

Hi @ntiishadhla28.

Have you recently upgraded your ThingWorx instance?  If so during the upgrade process did you delete \ThingworxStorage\esapi\validation.properties?  If not, please review this article for resolving the issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @ntiishadhla28 

Have you done Exports previously?

What version of ThingWorx is being used?

Have you checked the logging for any error messages? 

Thanks

PEHOWE

We are using TW 8.4. I checked logs and found this error:

[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@1b4d37e4][message: setHeader: Invalid input. Please conform to regex ^[a-zA-Z0-9()\-=\*\.\?;,+\/:&_ ]*$ with a maximum length of 2000]

The imports are working fine. Only issue with all exports

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:PEHOWE)

Hi @ntiishadhla28.

Have you recently upgraded your ThingWorx instance?  If so during the upgrade process did you delete \ThingworxStorage\esapi\validation.properties?  If not, please review this article for resolving the issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @ntiishadhla28.

If one of the previous responses allowed you to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate one as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags